Our complaints policy
We are committed to providing a high-quality service to all our clients. When something goes wrong, we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards. If you have a complaint, please contact us with the details. We have eight weeks to consider your complaint. If we have not resolved it within this time you may complain to the Legal Ombudsman.
What will happen next?
- We will send you an email acknowledging receipt of your complaint within three days of receiving it, enclosing a copy of this procedure.
- We will then investigate your complaint. This will normally involve passing your complaint to our client care department, who will review your case and speak to the member of staff dealing with your file.
- We will then contact you by phone within 14 days of sending you the acknowledgement letter to discuss and resolve your complaint.
- Within three days of us contacting you we will email you to confirm what was discussed and any solutions we have agreed with you.
- At this stage, if you are still not satisfied we can arrange for another call to take place and your file to be reviewed by a senior member of staff.
- We will email you within 14 days of receiving your request for a review, confirming our final position on your complaint and explaining our reasons.
- If you are still not satisfied, you can then contact the Financial Ombudsman Service about your complaint, at the following address:
Financial Ombudsman Service,
0800 023 4567 / 0300 123 9123