Committed to treating our customers fairly
At yachtsmart, our primary aim is to be committed to offering our customers the highest possible standards of service whilst building trusting and long-term relationships. In so doing we are pleased to be strong supporters of the Financial Services Authority initiative ‘Treating Customers Fairly’. We recognise that both our customers and yachtsmart have everything to gain if we look after their best interests and treat them fairly at all times.
Our commitment to the customer
- Provide them with clear information about the products and service we offer, including fees and charges.
- Consumers can be confident that they are dealing with providers where the fair treatment of customers is central to the corporate culture.
- We offer a transparent service on all our products, providing the customer with clear information and keeping them appropriately informed at all stages.
- Encourage the customer to ask if there’s something they don’t understand or need assistance with.
- Give you access to a formal complaints procedure should you become unhappy with our service.
- Protect the interest of our customers at each stage of our service, before, during and after the point of sale.
How you can help us
To help us, give you the most appropriate service, we will ask you to:
- Let us know if there is any aspect of our service, or of a product we have discussed that you don’t understand
- Tell us if you think there are ways we can improve our service
Thank you for choosing yachtsmart